[QuadList] Stats: January, 2010 second most active month on the list, other tidbits

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Feb 1 02:09:03 CST 2010

Thought you'd all like to know that 2010 kicked off to an intense
beginning with 242 +/- messages as of the end of January,

Only July, 2009 was more active, with 329 messages posted.

Our newest member is Al Killion, who works with ESPN.

As of this morning, we have had 91 people subscribe to the list since
it was created in July, 2008, and only five unsubscribe.  One of those
people preferred reading messages via the archives.

List managers regard a high retention rate as a sign of a high "signal
to noise" ratio in terms of message content of interest to subscribers
versus content that causes un-subscribes.  Congratulations!

Google "Quad Videotape" you'll note that the QuadVideotapeGroup.com
website is the first in the list. Googling "Quad Video tape" has the
website in the #2 slot, after a Wikipedia entry about Quadruplex
Videotape.

Our Facebook.com page also comes up... a good place to be sociable.
Look for some possible gatherings there later in the week.

All I can say is: "Keep posting!"