[QuadList] Stats: January, 2010 second most active month on the list, other tidbits

Gary Adams adam7889 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 1 08:37:11 CST 2010

Great to see the stats.  I figured Ted's server was getting warmer this past
month.

Apologies for sending a direct message to the group but noticing Al Killion
on the list and I would like to ask him if he was the "Al Killion" who
worked in Lincoln Nebraska.  Coming from Gary Adams who worked in Lincoln
Nebraska.  There can't be too many Al Killions.

Keep up the posts.  They are great. I'm only sorry I have not had a chance
to participate more.

Gary Adams (Formerly RCA, now Blackmagic Design).