[QuadList] Old Machines

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 12:00:16 CST 2010

I Googled the ACR 225, I don't know why, but I never saw one or even a foto of one, must have snuck by me . Tnx fer info.

Speaking of old machines, I saw an Ampex 1000? in the Deutches Museum in Munich.  I am including a foto of it. Not sure of the model number, was before my time.

Also saw one in the Science Museum in London last Fall.

I might add that The Deutches Museum is the greatest museum I have ever seen. I spent 3 days there a few years ago and wasn't done.  Just to give you an idea of the lenghths they go to, they have a full sized U-Boat sliced in half so you can walk along side it and see everything better than if you were in it.

73,

George Keller