[QuadList] Help for tired brains...

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Feb 3 00:32:46 CST 2010

George was joshing about me possibly handing out fines for mentioning
1" machines... Nah.

But when you do mention machines, clue us as to which 2000 you're
talking about.  A VR, BVH, or something else.

And in the off-chance your e-mail app or phone doesn't add your name
at the bottom of your posts, try to remember to add it. First and last
recommended.

Thanks for all your posting and for changing subject lines as the
topics morphed into something else. Like "VW parts on ACR-225's."  I
was really amused by the Chrysler window motor's alternative use.

Fun reading and participation for all!