[QuadList] Help for tired brains...

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 08:32:30 CST 2010

Ted, and all,

I am SOOOO sorry, I am so used to just referring to the BVH2000's as 2000's, because nobody has referred to the quads by their given name VR2000's in years.  Even when they were in vogue I don't remember anyone referring to them as VR2000's, they were just the "Machines", with a number, VT-1, VT 20, Etc.

The Chrysler motor thing is no joke, it is for real. Isn't there an Ampex person on this net?  I seem to remember there is, I'm sure he will confirm this.

Thank you for not giving out fines for helical chatter, if you had I would be guilty for this last one.

In the future I will watch the titles in the heading also.

With Great Humility,

George Keller