[QuadList] NAB-Cheap flights+rooms possible

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Feb 17 19:58:24 CST 2010

Just into one of my e-mail boxes is a blurb from Delta pitching a five-
day sale to Las Vegas with no blackout dates.

Thought it might be worth checking out for folks planning to hit NAB
2010, which has Conferences April 10-15, and Exhibits April 12-15.

http://www.deltavacations.com/specials/specialoffer.do?specialOfferCode=11567DVC&rfr=DVBIVEGAS021510

Just spot-checking, there seem to be some really good prices and
hotels, but for some cities, some of the departure or arrival times
leave a bit to be desired.  Looks like they're trying to fill seats on
various connections.

Play around. you might find something that works for you.  Especially
if you're enticed by under $400 for round trip air and the hotel
arriving Sunday and departing Friday.

Seattle folks (do we have any members in Seattle?) could fly non-stop
from Anchorage to Vegas at reasonable times and stay at Hooters for
around $300.

No connection to Delta other than I sometimes fly them... but thought
this was worth passing on, especially for folks who may not have
attended NAB.