[QuadList] Quad Vs Type C

James Paterson james at oldtvgear.com
Mon Feb 1 07:47:54 CST 2010

on the topic of  "fogged looks"...

over here in australia, just about all NTSC originated material had a "fogged" look to it in the 80's and sometimes still does even now

Saw they were re-airing ALF on 7two digital channel here at 6pm in the evenings...and i thought "ahh" i will be able to see it in as a latest NTSC to PAL digital conversion....but its still as blurry foggy looking and shimmery on movements as when it was aired back in the 80's, i dare say they are sourcing from old conversions...such a shame as some NTSC content can look almost "PAL like" when its converted well

James