[QuadList] Video Tape Baking

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 09:17:06 CST 2010

Chris,

John pretty much parallels my findings and procedures over the years. The
duration really varies from stock to stock. We know from experience that
Ampex 2" quad stock generally speaking is a long duration baking procedure.
Memorex Chroma 90 to a slightly lesser extent. 3M 400 is all over the map
depending on when it was manufactured.  Some of the 3M 1" is now also experiencing
this problem.

David Crosthwait

DC Video
Archived Media Transfer & Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)