[QuadList] TCR-100 (was 1" Machine glue)

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:02:05 CST 2010

Oh my!  I wish I had gotten a closer look.  Now I'm even more curious.  I
have manuals in storage......will have to dig them out and have a look!
With all the interesting quad videos on YouTube, it would be great if there
was an "action film" of this mechanism.  We need to find a machine for
either Guy or Park and let them do their documentary magic!

Don