[QuadList] TCR-100 (was 1" Machine glue)

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:18:37 CST 2010

We once had a low-budget client walk in with an RCA 2" cart,
containing a spot they had done or dubbed at a TV station, for us to
re-tag or customize.
I really don't remember how we ended up safely extracting the tape,
and getting it to play back on an AVR-2, but after some finagling it
was done. The client was annoyed that we as a high-end post house did
not have the same sophisticated equipment as the TV station, and that
it took so much extra time to do the job!

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI