[QuadList] TCR-100

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Wed Feb 3 00:13:47 CST 2010

David, I hope you post that video somewhere.

When I started at WBBH-TV in September of 1988, I had to watch their in-house produced video on how to operate the TCR-100. I don't have a copy, but I remember it being rather violent. There was a warning that if you messed with the TCR while the Master Control operator was using it for playback, you would be shot dead. The video literally had this man...