[QuadList] was 1" Machine glue, now ACR-25

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 3 10:14:03 CST 2010

		On Feb 3, 2010, at 10:05 AM, David C. Crosthwait wrote:

 > However, "fantastic" comes at a price for the cost of storage.
However, I am hopeful that some day, I can have some pricey red carpet
real estate at the NAB, and put the following items (operating) side by
side behind a velvet rope:  ACR-25. TCR 100 (from Paul Beck & the guys
in New England). AVR-1. TRT-1. VR-1000. VR-2000. And whatever else quad
wise, just for the photo op. Wouldn't that be fun?

		I agree:

	That's my idea of fun.  If I can help you achieve this goal from my
corner of New Jersey, let me know.

		David said:

 > Then retire.

		I say:

	Not for me.  I hope to be doing what I'm doing to the end.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York