[QuadList] was 1" Machine glue, now ACR-25

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Feb 3 09:05:11 CST 2010

Hello Dennis,

Thank you. However, "fantastic" comes at a price for the cost of
storage. However, I am hopeful that some day, I can have some pricey
red carpet real estate at the NAB, and put the following items
(operating) side by side behind a velvet rope:
ACR-25. TCR 100 (from Paul Beck & the guys in New England). AVR-1.
TRT-1. VR-1000. VR-2000. And whatever else quad wise, just for the
photo op. Wouldn't that be fun?

Then retire.

In the meantime, back to work.

David