[QuadList] was 1" Machine glue, now ACR-25

C. Park Seward park at VIDEOPARK.COM
Wed Feb 3 11:21:08 CST 2010

I was told that the NAB was not interested in a Quad display for the 50th anniversary of the 1956 NAB unveiling. Too bad. If they didn't want to celebrate the 50th anniversary, we don't have much hope for something later. Of course there's always the 75th???

Chuck Pharis had a vintage camera display at least twice at the NAB. Maybe he can shed some light.

http://www.pharis-video.com/cp-nab-1.jpg

http://www.pharis-video.com/ch267e~1.jpg

Best,
Park