[QuadList] 1" Machine glue

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 09:32:35 CST 2010

I agree.  The ACR 25 and the TCR 100 changed the way stations did  breaks.
It was one of the most revolutionary changes for that time  period.
Manpower was reduced by needing only a person to feed these  machines.  No longer
did you require multiple machines or people to do  breaks that were a lot of
tapes.  Nor did you have to make break  tapes.  The cassette machines cost
a tremendous amount but were the cash  registers for operations.

I was just amazed by the ACR 25 as I watched it do its thing.  Even  more
so now that I realize the logic required to make it work with out the  power
of today's PC's.

The next step of going to the LMS systems was a change that made operations
 even more automated.  I watched a couple of these do their thing and it
was  so smooth.  The ability to now put the syndicated shows on the LMS made
it  even easier for operations.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN