[QuadList] 8mm film at WGGB-- (was Re: TCR-100)

kylebook at aol.com kylebook at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 05:24:39 CST 2010

Hi Ted,

   The Super 8mm projectors were used exclusively at that time (1985) for rolling PSAs when "Fred" lived up to his nickname.  I suspect they may have been leftover machines from the pre-ENG news gathering days.

    As for optical vs. magnetic, I would go with magnetic, as I don't recall seeing the undulating white soundtrack line on the film stock that the 16mm stock had.

- Kyle