[QuadList] Welcome Harold R. Deppe-CBS NYC 1949-73 (Was Re: Question for George Keller)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Feb 5 02:28:30 CST 2010

Hi, Harold R,

Welcome to this growing group of around 90 members.

Today Show editor Dennis Degan has a collection of photos he shot at
CBS, and other NYC locations here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/

Click on the Inside CBS 1978 Link...

Or here to save time: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/sets/72157600588273750/

Hope you recognize things.  I'm curious about the telecine setups seen
and general operating practices regarding film island usage for
production and live to the network.

Ted.