[QuadList] Blanking Issues

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 12:00:47 CST 2010

Years ago PBS sent their entire crew to (I think) VPR school and had no maint guys.  They called my shop and asked if anyone would want to fill in in the evenings for that period of time.  I took the first evening, then since nobody was interested the second evening, and so on for the whole 2 weeks.  I recall their quad area had a "Smell" to it like someone became ill and nobody bothered to clean it up.  Fortunately I didn't have to spend much time in that area. It was when PBS was in the theatre on 9th around 55th St.

George Keller