[QuadList] VPR5

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 16:23:36 CST 2010

In message <E14246FD82E64D81ABE1E5D6FF7569DE at UserPC>, Peter Ford
<pford at clear.net.nz> writes
>Hi Trevor
>
>The VPR5 was a very unusual machine.   Apparently Ampex engaged Willy
>Studer to design the Transport.  The Studer company (Factories in
>Germany and Switzerland) used to make very well engineered Studer
>professional audio recorders plus domestic audio recorders under the
>name Revox.

You mean Kudelski - Nothing out of Studer comes close to a Nagra.
--
If one person has delusions, we call them psychotic. If, however, 1.5 billion
people have delusions we must apparently call them a religious group, and