[QuadList] VPR5

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Mon Feb 8 09:54:36 CST 2010

The only one inch machine RCA made was the TR800 it was very late into the
market place

It did interface to the AE 600 edit controller

But this did not work too well because it was interfaced to TR600 which did
give problems

So If you had a TR600 AE 600 set up, you might not be keen to ad a TR800 to
the set up

I assume the RCA's downfall was the Video disc was this all their eggs in
one basket

Trevor

UK Member