[QuadList] was Helicals, Quads, now Marconi cameras

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 08:57:39 CST 2010

Hi Bill,
Truly a small world!
That's incredible....I remember all that now...especially the IR
filter.  That was a wild effect.  I've never seen anything like
that...to this day.
The pictures of the camera I attached last night are of one of the
actual cameras we used on that shoot.  This is one of my original two
that I started BES with and is enjoying it's retirement in my living room.
I did a lot of events with that truck genlocked to that PCP-90, as there
was no way to genlock the camera to anything and frame syncs were things
of fantasy.  Amazingly, I got away with it pretty well until I bought
the TK-76.
In fact,  I still have that little red wagon in my barn....and the
PCP-90 is still at BES on display, at least it was the last time I
stopped by.
Guy

--
Guy Spiller