[QuadList] Traveling (was Quads on snowy remotes?)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Feb 10 14:19:35 CST 2010

Hi, George,

On Feb 10, 2010, at 1:07 PM, georgenann at aol.com wrote:
> Ted,
>
> Thought you might like to see this, just in from local ham group here.
>
> News for Immediate Release
> Feb. 10, 2010
> Pennsylvania Closing All of Interstates 81, 83, 78

Thanks for the road closure info.

Not going anywhere today in a car, unless I creep over to WalMart or
something near the hotel. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I have a demo arranged for Friday if the WX and driving conditions are
conducive to get to Easton, PA (just across the Jersey line) on I-78.

Plan to heading to Philly after that, but one can never tell. Life is
what happens when you're making plans.

Glad I'm not the Teamster or EIC that has to get a 53' Expando
somewhere by a certain time.