[QuadList] Early CMX Documentation

John Buck / Velocite velocite at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 04:12:55 CST 2010

Don

As many of the List's contributors would probably know, I have spent the last three years compiling an oral and visual
history of electronic editing - called "Timeline" that I hope to publish electronically using the Apple iPad in May.
It contains interviews with all of the engineers and editors involved in all of the CMX systems (and almost every other
editing system) from the 1956-2000.
I would be very interested to see the CMX 300 and 400 material you have, and speak with the copyright owners so that
I could re-publish the CMX materials if that could be arranged.

Best regards
John Buck
cmx600 at gmail.com