[QuadList] Early CMX Documentation

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 22 12:44:55 CST 2010

		On Feb 20, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Guy Spiller wrote:

 > What is in the three sloped front racks between the machines...maybe
some routing switchers?  I see what looks like a 520 vectorscope, but I
can't make anything else out in there.

		I reply:

	I can't remember, Guy.  32 years is a long time.  I see an illuminated
audio meter above the vectorscope, but that's a guess.  Other than
that, I can't tell.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York