[QuadList] Early CMX Documentation

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Feb 22 15:01:49 CST 2010

George and Don,

When I worked at NBC Burbank, they too had an early version of a CMX
300 on the PDP-11 (punch tape). Thanks for reminding me of "the
Bootstrap program" and the he "Absolute Loader". Four VR 2000A's and
an HS 200. The other CMX systems (in a TR 600A room and a BVH 1000
room) were 340's, later upgraded to 3400's and 3600's.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
www.dcvideo.com

Quoting georgenann at aol.com: