[QuadList] Early CMX Documentation

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:25:49 CST 2010

Hi George:

There were some later versions of the ACE that were PC based.  However, the original ACE used an LSI-11/23 which was a single board implementation of the PDP11/23 processor, so the whole thing fit into a small rack-mount box.  This was more than a decade after CMX first used the PDP-11/05, so the computer technology had advanced a bit along with the VTR's!

Don Norwood
www.digitrakcom.com