[QuadList] Scanimate - was CMX-600

Skip Elsheimer skip at avgeeks.com
Thu Feb 25 13:17:18 CST 2010

I just digitized a bunch of Pepto Bismol commercials and have been watching
some old Electric Company episodes for another project, so I've been
watching a lot of the Scanimate in action. And have been a big fan, since I
was a kid.

There's a little fire brewing in my gut to take on this machine. Dave,
perhaps we should chat off-list about this.

Skip Elsheimer
www.avgeeks.com