[QuadList] HS 100 (was ID--ACR-25 carousel encoder disc)

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Feb 25 19:51:40 CST 2010

Wayne,

Speaking of the HS 100, here is one of three we have.

The controller is a conversion piece with our clients!

David Crosthwait
DC Video
www.dcvideo.com

Quoting Wayne Watson <wayne.watson at sait.ca>:

> May I please also win a hot dog if I tell you it is Ampex part # 1370713-03??
> I have one and a cassette; those are the only items saved from my
> ACR-25 days.
> I also have a HS-100 disc I turned into a clock but that may start
> another thread.
> Wayne Watson in Canada
>
> The SAIT BXST program and WABE need your help to recruit maintenance
>  techs to join our industry. If you want to help please email
> info at wabe.ca<mailto:info at wabe.ca>
> For information on the SAIT Broadcast Systems Technology Program,
> check out http://broadcast.sait.ca
> Wayne Watson
> Broadcast Systems Technology
> wayne.watson at sait.ca<mailto:wayne.watson at sait.ca>
> (403) 284 7079
> SAIT Polytechnic
> School of ICT
> Room G239E
> 1301 16th Ave. N.W.
> Calgary Alberta T2M 0L4

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)