[QuadList] ID--ACR-25 carousel encoder disc

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:13:49 CST 2010

Wayne:

I had noticed the part number too and looked it up.  In Feb of '83, the Ampex price was $1,030.00!

I also have one of the HS-100 platters, a brand new one in the original packaging.  Definitely a beautiful thing to see.  There are still a few HS-100's that have been saved from the scrap yard.

Don
www.digitrakcom.com