[QuadList] OT-Ping-Nashville area folks--Anyone have a BVH-2000 manual?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Jan 12 03:02:33 CST 2010

Hello from Foggy California...

Am trying to help an AMIA member/NYU Moving Image Archiving and
Preservation student who's apparently interning at the Country Music
Hall of Fame in Nashville.

He's trying to get the Hall's 1" VTR station up and running as a
student project.

The station has a BVH-2000 Serial #12421 and BVT-2000 TBC (serial
unknown at the moment).

Anyone on the list—or in the Nashville area—who could lend a manual
set for both the TBC and deck... preferably with the BKH-2015A Time
Code Reader-Generator docs?

Since I'll be traveling (The "West to California Tour") beginning this
week... best to contact Walter directly, since I don't think he's on
the QuadList... yet.

Contact:
Walter Forsberg
NYU-MIAP
917.355.4498
walterforsberg at gmail.com

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry, or at least one of these.

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

CEO
flashscan8.us
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931 Call here after Jan. 13
ted at flashscan8.us

The flashscanHD/flashtransfer "West to California Tour"
begins in Boston and the Northeast, Jan. 15, 2010
Get details at flashscan8.us