[QuadList] Magnetic paychecks was: Another disaster

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 16:44:08 CST 2010

what  exact date are you talking  about??    for  eons  checks  had
Magnetic  ink   even back then unless they were self made ones...

and ERMA was made to read it....  it is a  e13b  font... ( need to  find
what happened to rev a )

here have fun - -dreamed by B of A  designed  at Stanford... build by
GE,,,,  ERMA revolutionized  check  processing.

In a message dated 1/28/2010 12:00:02 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,