[QuadList] Magnetic paychecks was: Another disaster

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 17:35:36 CST 2010

Thank you for the info, it is interesting.  I guess that most of us never thought about it,  just that the mag ink was there and the banks used it and lets have fun with it. I guess someone had to design it and manufacture it.  I wish some of the guys who did it were around, I'm sure they would find this interesting.

This was done in the late 60's or early 70's because I think the mag ink business stopped around the mid 70's if my memory is correct.

Tnx Agn, 73,

George Keller