[QuadList] AVR-1 Info-LEDs replace vacuum column lights

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 14:30:53 CST 2010

Hi Peter,

Same thing happened at CBS the first time it's ACR went on air, (Paley himself was there for the occasion) some fotog used his blitz and the whole machine blew up, tape shreads all over the place.  I wasn't there when it happened, but now I wish I had been.  I always enjou a good laugh.

73,

George Keller