[QuadList] Toluene

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:16:30 CST 2010

We smart-a** kid engineers at Wayne State Univ. TV in Detroit made
that same fun discovery, plus, taking the gooey gelled cup outside
and lighting it made a small, intense fire, with thick black smoke,
probably something like napalm.
I hope that the daily handling of xylene way back then did not
initiate some dormant process that lies in wait to get me!

Chuck Reti
WV8A
Detroit MI