[QuadList] Cap Disc now Tape Speed

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 10:05:07 CST 2010

Hi Pat,

Great foto, now I need a new keyboard, mine is now soaked as it brought too many tears. (HI).

I don't remember series numbers or letters, but I thought the "B" ver had the new audio tub, or was that just the 2000's.

What is that knob on the just under the servo on it's right?? Perhaps the craft club is kicking in.

I would guess the picture is taken from a life-size picture which is hanging on your livingroom wall??

73,

George Keller