[QuadList] NTSC/PAL Machines

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 06:53:59 CST 2010

Don

I knew that the filters were different and you are right about the  specs.
I do not know if the 5.0 was for any particular format.  The  book only
lists it as one of the board 10's that is available in my  schematics.  I did
not check the parts list  book.  SECAM was the  same bandwidth as PAL as I
understood it.  They both had to fit in the same  bandwidth RF spacing.  Also
the interesting thing is that with SECAM you  did not need COLORTEC as the
time base error was not a factor in  reproduction.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN