[QuadList] Laugh-In (was "Assemble edits vs Insert edits")

GEORGENANN at aol.com GEORGENANN at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 14:57:55 CST 2010

Hi Steve,

I presume you are at TV City. I was there once for such a short time I
don't remember it at all.

Wonder if you know a couple of my old friends.

First Glenn Agee, who was in Maint.  He worked with me in NYC for many
years before moving to Cal.

The other is Barry Zegel, he was my manager for quite a long time.  Really
good guy, great sense of humor, a little dry but funny.

If your note about spelling on your e-mail was a jab, I accept it
completely.  If I didn't have my name sewn into the back of my collar I would have
trouble spelling my own name.  HI.

73,

George Keller