[QuadList] QuadList Digest, Vol 19, Issue 53

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:33:45 CST 2010

Hi Ian:

The Videomax posters are from the literature section of my website www.digitrakcom.com .  There's an additional poster that I will add to the collection soon which features an AVR-2 and a TR-70.  Those are the only 3 posters I have.  Were there more?  If so, and anyone would like to supply a quality scan, I'll add them to the collection.

Don
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com