[QuadList] Changes in Post over the years (was Electronic Editing Notes)

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 11:58:59 CST 2010

Hi Agn Park,

Wonder if it might be good idea to put something in the employment contract that might stop this.  There was a case on the news in the past couple years where some pet shop owner had such an agreement with his employees.  One of them quit and was dog walking within a few blocks, the pet business owner all but had the guy sent to Sing Sing for violating his employment contract.

I remember when Sony (I think) came out with an editor for VHS for kids to play with at home.

73,

George Keller