[QuadList] Changes in Post over the years (was Electronic Editing Notes)

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Sat Jan 30 12:58:39 CST 2010

Interesting Bill

I never saw anything but Push and Pray on VR 7800

Insert 3 second cycle out of edit was a problem for drop ins

VR 650 was worse with 7 seconds

Hated the VR 7800 machine format with its hole in the picture

Thought IVC Alpha wrap was a better idea

But I think it was several years later

TrevorB

UK Member