[QuadList] Quad Vs Type C

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 04:38:07 CST 2010

what a fascinating article.... Did not know this  about Wells.   ed#

In a message dated 1/30/2010 9:41:43 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
scottgfx at mac.com writes:

That's interesting, I hadn't thought of that.

It does remind me of this Frank Beacham article about Betacam and Orson
Wells:

_http://www.beachamjournal.com/journal/orson-welles-and-his-brief-passionate
-love-affair-with-betacam.html_
(http://www.beachamjournal.com/journal/orson-welles-and-his-brief-passionate-love-affair-with-betacam.html)

I think he falsely claims that the Betacam was "The first one-piece camera
and recorder ever  made). I believe Panasonic's M-Format "Recam" beat them.

On Jan 30, 2010, at 10:44 PM, _DCFWTX at aol.com_ (mailto:DCFWTX at aol.com)