[QuadList] Quad Vs Type C

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sun Jan 31 10:11:44 CST 2010

Yes. Bill Hogan supplied the Betacam video equipment for "Golden Girls".

I was not a fan of Betacam due to the poor luminance response and noisy chroma channels. SP was a big improvement but it still did not have the resolution of Quad or 1".

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com