[QuadList] quads on a plane?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 20:10:01 CDT 2010

Let's face it.  It was the ultimate Cold war Propaganda platform. Fly  it
in... radio transmitter.... TV Transmitter.... And,,, I am  sure there  were
setups  that were never really made public... perhaps laying out there  in
mothballs.... a yet to be acquired aircraft with Quads built in!

Ed!

In a message dated 7/7/2010 6:06:30 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,