[QuadList] quads on a plane?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 20:15:19 CDT 2010

DC>  the spookier it is  the more  fun it is!

As a general rule  recording in electronic format for  survailance  was
really consided  crap. Just not enough  resolution!

Film was king during the cold war.  Now  for propaganda  broadcasts.  Tape
was probably better... although... well...  I guess  a flying telecine
would work!

In a message dated 7/7/2010 6:06:30 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,