[QuadList] quads on a plane?

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 05:17:05 CDT 2010

There is a picture in TCA Broadcast News about this flight.  It was a  707
or DC-8 that was converted by taking out a lot of seats.  There were a
couple of TR-22 machines installed in the plane. This was used to get the
pictures edited for transmission as soon as the plane landed.  Note a DC-3  would
be almost impossible to carry this load and so slow across the  Atlantic.

I remember the MPATI flights.  I knew a person that worked on the  project.
 Since passed on.  I also watched it as a kid in high school  here in the
Detroit area.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN