[QuadList] quads on a plane?

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Jul 8 08:38:43 CDT 2010

Hello Chris (and all),

Thanks for the correction. I realized my error overnight that it was a
707 (I believe), not a prop plane.

Yes, Peter took the hours of recordings and cut down the program for
use. All splicing took place while in flight, under the watchful eyes
of NBC news personnel.

I will have the RCA Broadcast News article in a few weeks and will post.

David
www.dcvideo.com

Quoting Chill315 at aol.com: