[QuadList] Western Australia TV--Look for the RCA TRTdelaysystem

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 02:23:23 CDT 2010

James... that is not  what  you want....  this  guy  probably took it hard
for the  following

modified in New York and converted to Super 16  format. The camera was also
modified to PL mount and and can thus use all  professional Super 16
lenses. It has also been outfitted with a B&W video  tap.

if  you  get a plain old... shoot the news  camera   much cheaper... if  it
is a cp-16-a  cheaper yet.

We have an A model  would love and  R  but  do not  care about all the mods
 this  guy paid  for...  no doubt it  kicks ass  but.... Hell I  do not
want to shoot  film..

note mention about the video pick off though.... ah!!!!  shoots both  film
and video??? maybe  this  would be cool!

you can look  like a cool  film shooter while enjoying the ease  of  video!

ED#.

In a message dated 6/7/2010 11:50:29 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,