[QuadList] Client says he has a 2" tape. Quad? No, not this time.

kylebook at aol.com kylebook at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 13:47:24 CDT 2010

Dave,

   Based on your description, as well as the link Ted provided, it appears that this performance of "Lies" by the Knickerbockers is from the episode you discovered (albeit without the stereo audio, and the graphic at the beginning, which was from a '60s music anthology series hosted by John Sebastian that aired on A&E back in the 90s.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n03a7cLf0M

   Hopefully, you could hook your client up with whoever holds the rights to "Hollywood A-Go-Go".  It could be lucrative for your client.

Best,

Kyle