[QuadList] Client says he has a 2" tape. Quad? No, not this time.

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jun 17 15:45:45 CDT 2010

Hi, David,

Happy to play armchair detective for a bit.

The entire transfer chain—you included—did a nice job.  Any clues as
to how this show ended up on the VR-660 format? I'd think that the
show was syndicated via Quad.

List member Greg Schmitz up at the Alaska Moving Image Preservation
Association (http://amipa.org/) might be able to offer some background
on local TV history in the 49th state.  AMIPA holds tapes from a
number of Anchorage and Juneau stations.

Hope the recipient enjoys the content this Sunday.

Ted