[QuadList] Quick question - GVG video DAs-Smoking Thread

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Mar 13 20:01:55 CST 2010

On Mar 13, 2010, at 5:10 PM, Gary Adams wrote:

> What I learned was those that never fix things never make mistakes
> while doing
> so.

Amen.

This will likely start a series of "Smoke Story: (description here).

Good info so far that could be of help to someone servicing an AVR-1,
Colortec/Amtec/ProcAmp and 9xxx stuff.  Are there more?

(Unexpectedly paused in Little Rock, AR for the next two days with a
smoking (actually leaking on exhaust) tranny.  Maybe I was supposed to
stop here instead of west of Oklahoma City.  But that's two OT threads.

Any members in the area?)